Monroe Warehouse Company was founded in 1971, when it received its first finished tissue at its Breard St. warehouse. MWC has grown to multiple locations in the Monroe, Louisiana, area. In 1995, MWC expanded into Arkansas, serving the major paper mill from its Crossett, Arkansas, location. Today, MWC has over 1.5 million square feet under management serving the paper, packaging, chemical, and plastic industries, helping customer achieve their inventory management goals over the past 45 years.
The MWC vision is five-fold:
- Serve our customers effectively, exceed industry benchmarks in terms of productivity
- Achieve a goal of 100% on-time services rates
- Establish a safe workplace with zero injury or damage incidences
- Maintain a staff trained at the highest levels who take pride in their work and equipment
- Grow the company into new space and territories through comprehensive strategies.
“Our mission is to effectively and reliably serve customer needs within a safe, team-oriented, and motivated workplace.”
Our mission is to effectively and reliably serve customer needs within a safe, team-oriented, and motivated workplace.